- Mr. Nitin Desai, Special Adviser to the Secretary-General on Internet Governance and Chairman of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group
- Mr. Chris Disspain, Chief Executive Officer, .AU Registry; Chair, Council of Country-Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)
- Ms. Jeanette Hofmann, Senior Researcher, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)/Social Science Research Center Berlin
This session will be held in the form of an open discussion, without panellists, in order to promote greater participation by all stakeholders to inform and provide their perspectives. It will be managed by the Chair and moderators with resource persons on call in the audience. The following issues were mentioned, among others, to be addressed under this heading: ?
- Transition from IPv4 to IPv6;
- The JPA, the IANA contract and the role of governments;
- The internationalization of critical Internet resources management;
- The importance of new TLDs and IDNs for development;
- Enhanced cooperation.